Welcome to Renaissance
Welcome to Renaissance
There are lots of reasons to join a private club. Nice facilities. Personal service. Great golf. Great food. But all too often, that’s where the benefits end. At Renaissance, we recognize that today’s private club members want—and deserve—more. More activities for every member of the family. More opportunities to socialize with friends and fellow club members. More ways to make the most of their limited recreational time. And they want those things in an atmosphere that is warm, welcoming, and caring—without a lot of archaic rules held over from the 19th Century.
What makes Renaissance different—and better—is that we never lose sight of the fact that belonging to a private club is supposed to be fun. Not just some of the time, but all of the time. That’s why Renaissance is a club where every amenity offers the best experience possible. Where staff members go out of their way for you. And where you don’t have to worry about crass things like assessments or food and beverage minimums.
There are other private clubs in our area, and we encourage prospective club members to visit them all. We’re certain that when you compare any of them to Renaissance, the difference will be clear. Our facilities, our caring staff, and our unwavering focus on making club membership fun for the whole family truly set Renaissance apart. We invite you to schedule a visit and discover the Renaissance difference for yourself.
Membership at Renaissance
Outdated notions of what a private club should be just get in the way of people having a good time, so we’ve done away with them. That’s why you’ll never pay an assessment at Renaissance—or tip any staff member. There are no food and beverage minimums, either. Here, the focus is on having fun with family and friends, enjoying the best facilities on the North Shore, and making the most of every minute you spend at your club.
This is not to say that we don’t take some things seriously. We’re fanatics about providing the very best hospitality and genuinely friendly service to our members and their guests. Every day, we strive to exceed expectations in everything we do. To that end, we sweat every detail, whether it’s an improvement we’re looking to make on the golf course or an addition to one of our menus. We pay attention to the little things, so that everyone can get more enjoyment out of their club.
That’s why our golf course is consistently ranked amongst the best—and best conditioned—in the Greater Boston area and was one of just three finalists for “National Course of the Year” in 2012. It’s why our clubhouse was up for a “National Clubhouse of the Year” award in 2009, why the club is one of the most sought-after in the area for weddings and golf events, and why our members, regardless of age or gender, flat-out have more fun.
We invite you to visit Renaissance and take a look around. It’s the best way to discover the Renaissance difference for yourself.
Golf at Renaissance
It’s true—some people take their golf very seriously. And we do, too, at times. But not so seriously that we lose sight of the fact that the game of golf is primarily about having fun. Spending time in the great outdoors. Challenging yourself. Enjoying the camaraderie of friends. That’s why, in addition to beautifully maintaining our championship golf course and scheduling a full calendar of golf events, we offer a wide range of other golf-related opportunities for all our members, regardless of age or gender. Whether you’re a single-digit handicapper, a twice-a-month player, or a junior (or senior) golfer who’s just learning the game, there’s no better place to embrace all that golf has to offer.
Perhaps one of the most impressive aspects of Renaissance, the practice areas were designed to emulate actual playing situations and conditions that you’ll encounter on the course.
SHORT GAME AREA
Designed to emulate the green, approach, and bunker conditions players will encounter on the course, the Short Game Area will be an invaluable practice area. From here, members and guests can hone shots from 60 yards in, one of the most important skills of the game.
Adjacent to the Golf Shop, members will find the Practice Fairway featuring expansive natural teeing ground, an all-season 1.5 acre turf teeing area and multiple green complexes strategically placed at various lengths from 100 to 260 yards.
Adjacent to the first tee is one of two practice greens. This is the ideal spot from which to hit a few last putts while waiting for the first tee to clear.
The second of the two practice greens is located next to the Golf Shop and Practice Fairway and provides a convenient setting for sharpening one’s chipping and putting skills.
Our golf simulator room is available for a fun afternoon or more serious game improvement endeavors. Analyze shot shapes, compare club performance, perform gap fitting and analysis, and measure many other metrics. Driving Range mode provides a perfect visualization of every shot. You can also play 28 famous courses!
As you would expect, our 18-hole golf course is impeccably maintained to deliver perfect course conditions week-in and week-out. But the “expected” ends there. Every hole at Renaissance, by design, offers up a series of strategic challenges that will test the best and delight the rest. How you score will depend on your skill, your strategy, your creativity—and your tolerance for risk. The Renaissance course is renowned for its classic design features, straight from golf’s Golden Age of Architecture. It’s also well known for being a ton of fun to play.
- 18-hole Brian Silva Signature Course—his first ever
- A strategic layout that will challenge the most accomplished golfers, yet be thoroughly enjoyable for players of all skill levels
- Unparalleled course conditioning and management
- A quiet location in the picturesque Merrimack Valley, just minutes from I-495
Clubhouse at Renaissance
At 30,000 square feet, the Renaissance Clubhouse is certainly spacious, but don’t be misled by its size. The interior exudes an unmistakably warm and welcoming atmosphere, with many different areas and features for members to enjoy for any occasion… or no occasion at all. Come in for a tour and see why Golf Inc. Magazine nominated Renaissance for its prestigious national Clubhouse of the Year Award.
- Members’ Grille Room offering a world-class dining experience—with no food and beverage minimums
- Elegant Club Rooms where members and their guests can enjoy luxurious overnight accommodations
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms featuring the finest amenities—including steam rooms
- Grand Ballroom for larger social or business gatherings
- Bermuda Room for small, informal get-togethers
- Founders Room for elegant private dining and meetings
- Golf Simulator Room
- Expansive Veranda overlooking the 18th green—perfect for dining al fresco
- Fitness Center and Massage Rooms
Tennis & Fitness at Renaissance
The Renaissance Fitness Center is located on the lower level of the Clubhouse in a bright, sunny space. It’s equipped with everything you’ll need for your workout routine. If you’re a tennis player, you’ll enjoy the same high-quality court surfaces used in the world’s most prestigious tennis events, including the U.S. Open and Davis Cup matches.
- Fully-equipped, state-of-the-art fitness center; do your own thing or bring a personal trainer (we can recommend a local trainer if you like)
- On-site Titleist Performance Institute-certified PGA Professional to design personalized workouts aimed at improving your golf game
- DecoTurf tennis courts, the undisputed best playing surface available in the world
- Wind screens that prevent windy days from interrupting your tennis plans
- Tennis instruction available to improve your game
Pool at Renaissance
Our pool facility has something for everyone. Bring the entire family and let the kids have a ball, or if you prefer a quiet poolside experience, there is plenty of space for you to claim a serene spot to call your own.
- Resort-style facilities including shower and changing rooms
- 2,900-square-foot zero-entry pool
- Heated whirlpool
- Children’s splash pad and play area
- Covered tables and pavilion
- The Oasis Cafe — our poolside retro-style food truck serving classic favorites for kids and adults
- Storage cabanas available for convenient, seasonal rental
Dining at Renaissance
When it comes to food, it isn’t just kids that have their favorites. Adults do, too! We work hard to please all kinds of palates, including the health-conscious. We source the freshest, locally grown ingredients—meats, seafood, and vegetables—and many come from our very own vegetable garden. We make dining fun with special events and menus, and are proud to offer one of the area’s best (and best-priced) wine lists.
- The Members’ Grille Room for a casual yet elegant lunch or dinner; indoor and outdoor seating
- Private dining at its best for groups of 2 – 24 with custom menus prepared by our Executive Chef
- Special wine-tasting events to help identify new wines for our list
- Creative dining events that are great for trying new foods and making new friends
- The Oasis Cafe — our poolside retro-style food truck
- Halfway House for to-go ordering and quick meals on the course
Contact Director of Member Services Kristen Selig To Learn More!
Kristen Selig – Director of Member Services
Phone: (978) 241-6719
377 Kenoza St, Haverhill, MA 01830