For those of you who plan to transition South in more than 13 months, we recommend that you:
- If you haven’t already, secure your accommodations now. In most golf-centric areas, availability can book up a year or more in advance.
- Get to know the Club’s Membership Director – he or she is your first point of contact at a Club. The more you get to know them and ask them questions, the better prepared you’ll be.
- Communicate with your best-matched clubs’ Membership Directors and set up a personal visit to the Club for your upcoming visit. Your best matched clubs could be contacting you so watch for that and reply.
- Finally, we know that everyone’s situation is unique. Plans can be fluid, and change happens. If your plans to transition South change, let us know. We’ll work with you to help facilitate your visits.
- If securing real estate is a part of your transition, while you’re visiting the Club, meet the Golf Life Navigators’ Real Estate agent for that club community. Have them get your MLS going so you can shop the available inventory from home prior to your trip. Watch for trends like: how long are properties on the market; is the price of properties in your desired area rising or falling?
Call Golf Life Navigators with any questions. You can reach us anytime, at 800.447.8707