Welcome to Estero Country Club
Welcome to Estero Country Club
Estero Country Club is located within The Vines. The newly renovated Clubhouse provides a lively, social, and warm environment.
Amenities include an 18-hole Gordon-Lewis designed golf course, driving range, practice facility, five har-tru tennis courts, two pickleball courts, two bocce courts, a fitness center, locker rooms, golf and racquets pro shops, formal, casual, and outdoor dining, and social events.
In the summer of 2023, our course underwent a re-grassing project that gave our course an even more heightened presence in the Southwest Florida golf community.
1. Are your memberships single or family memberships? Estero Country Club memberships are family memberships: two adults and dependents up to age 26.
2. What is the system for making tee times? A fully integrated golf network through ForeTees or personal service in the Golf Shop. Our system allows you to make tee times, enter tournaments, take lessons, invite friends or start/join Groups.
3. What is the average age of Club Members? The average age is 68 and represents members from various generations, including semi-retired professionals and retirees.
4. What is the Golf Membership cap? The Club is currently capped at 325 members offering 18-holes of Gordon Lewis championship golf. We have Silver Golf Memberships available for purchase.
5. So, if you are sold out of Golf Memberships, how can I join? There are still ways to join as a Golf Member. New owners of properties located within The Vines may purchase a membership at any time. Non-resident members are required to be on a waiting list. Member prospects not located within The Vines may also join if there is an available Sport Membership.
6. What is the Sport Membership? Sport Membership provides limited access to our entire complement of amenities and is priced accordingly. Members are allotted 40 rounds from January-April and unlimited play from May through December. Green fees apply.
7. Is Estero Country Club an equity club? Equity refers to voting rights and ownership shares in the Club and, yes, ECC Members are equity owners in the Club. The joining fee is a donation to capital reserves and is not refundable. Improvements to the Club come from Capital Reserves. Updates and improvements are made annually.
8. Are there golf groups I can join? We have a variety of men’s and women’s groups. The Golf Shop will happily place you with the right group based on your preferences and/or handicap.
9. Is The Vines a Family Community or 55+? Although there are a few young families in The Vines, most of our members are retired or semi-retired professionals.
10. How is the tennis program at ECC? Estero Country Club offers all membership categories five soft ‘Har-Tru’ courts. Our program provides reserved court times, round robins, clinics, lessons, ball machines, lit courts for night play, and various league play options.
11. How can I get involved in Bocce or Pickleball? The tennis pro can assist you with getting involved with a bocce group, or you can play anytime the courts are open. The schedule is on ForeTees. Pickleball offers morning drop-ins where everyone is encouraged to come learn & play this fast, fun, and popular sport. We also have some leagues for those who prefer to be more competitive.
12. Is Social Membership mandatory if you move into The Vines Community? Yes, all owner members in The Vines are required to maintain a minimum level of membership at Estero Country Club.
13. How are memberships billed? Golf Operating Dues payment structure – 50% operating dues payable each year by October 31 and 50% payable by December 31. Capital dues are billed monthly. Social Operating Dues and Capital dues are payable by October 31 each year.
Membership at Estero Country Club
There is something special about clubs that are the right fit. Estero Country Club is just right for people who want to enjoy the beauty of Southwest Florida surrounded by friends, old and new.
To maintain a high level of exclusivity and member satisfaction, Estero Country Club limits the number of Equity Golf Memberships. This established, member-owned country club is one of the finest golf experiences and operations in Southwest Florida. Estero Country Club is on solid ground financially and is a winter home for many international visitors as well as Americans who have chosen Estero Country Club from the many options in our area.
Whether you are interested in golf, tennis, dining or member events, Estero Country Club has a membership that is right for you and your family. Estero Country Club is a true country club experience where members gather season after season to enjoy the camaraderie of fellow club members. We extend a warm welcome and a standing invitation to visit us.
Please contact Sarah Lenio using the contact form on this page for more information.
Golf at Estero Country Club
Estero Country Club is a premier golf club in Estero, FL. We welcome you to a unique Southwest Florida lifestyle that will combine unsurpassed social activities with the finest traditions in the championship.
Impeccably Designed Course:
You will love playing the championship course at Estero Country Club and enjoy its challenge for every skill level. Famed golf course designer Gordon Lewis considers Estero one of his best designs of all time.
Playing at 7,072 yards from its championship tees, our par 72 course sits on 105 lush acres surrounded by 38 acres of sparkling lakes. The course features six sets of tees to challenge the skills of players at every level.
The golf course was regrassed with wall-to-wall bimini in 2023.
Our Club takes pride in its various facilities, which cater to every aspect of a golfer’s needs. The golf club features a spacious driving range where golfers can warm up and refine their swings before heading onto the course—moreover, the well-appointed practice area with chipping and putting greens allows players to hone their short-game skills. Professional instructors are available to guide those seeking to elevate their golfing prowess.
Our events and extensive membership can help you meet playing companions and even new friends. If you need to improve your game – and who doesn’t? – our professionals can help you.
Estero Country Club offers a comprehensive schedule of golf activities, including a wide array of men’s, women’s, and couples’ events that are carefully designed to ensure an enjoyable experience for every participant.
Over the years, friendly competition, fostered by our many golf events, has contributed to lasting friendships among our members. We believe this strong sense of community, nurtured by our shared devotion to golf, is one key to the enduring success of our golf club.
Estero Country Club Golf Members Enjoy Many Desirable Amenities:
- A spectacular 18-Hole Gordon Lewis Design
- Limited number of Golf memberships
- Use of own personal golf cart
- Year-round golf programs for men and women
- Experienced PGA Golf Professionals
- Extensive golf lessons and golf schools
- Golf shop “Mill River” pricing (cost plus 10%)
- Organized golf events
- Men’s Day
- Ladies 9 and 18 Hole League
- Online computerized tee-time system with available Smart Phone App
- Fully stocked golf shop
- Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary
- Impressive summer reciprocal program
We invite you to our Golf Club to embrace the beauty of the sport and immerse yourself in an unforgettable golfing adventure!
Dining & Social at Estero Country Club
Estero Country Club exudes the essence of a traditional and elegant club ambiance. As you step into this refined space, you’ll be greeted by meticulously set tables adorned with crisp linens, lovely centerpieces, and sparkling silverware, setting the stage for a sophisticated dining experience.
Sundays during the season are the perfect time to visit, where you can indulge in a delightful breakfast while sipping on hot, aromatic coffee or savoring the refreshing taste of freshly squeezed Florida orange juice. The mornings here are infused with warmth and camaraderie, making it an ideal setting to start your day off right.
As the day progresses, the dining room transforms into an inviting space for dinner, with menus that change seasonally to ensure a diverse and exciting culinary journey. Our esteemed Chef’s Specials, prepared with passion and creativity, are offered each night to tantalize your taste buds with their mouthwatering flavors.
Our dining room is the perfect venue to gather with cherished friends, beloved family, or esteemed business associates. The ambiance creates an atmosphere of conviviality and joy, making your time here truly unforgettable.
In addition to the member dining room, Estero Country Club boasts three different dining venues, each offering a unique and inviting experience. From the casual yet charming setting of the Terrace Lounge, perfect for relaxing with a refreshing cocktail after a round of golf, to the elegant and refined atmosphere of the Main Dining Room, we ensure that our members have access to diverse culinary experiences.
Lastly, our ever-popular member events are hosted in this captivating dining room, a spacious area that can accommodate up to 260 members and their friends. From lively celebrations and exquisite themed dinners to elegant galas, the dining room is the heart of social gatherings, fostering connections and fostering cherished memories.
At Estero Country Club, you will find our social calendar is filled with special events for every member! This is what we do best! Aside from the ever-changing dining options, including nightly specials, we offer weekly and monthly events like Bingo, Trivia, Ladies’ Nights, Book Club, Bridge, Euchre, Birding Tours, Canasta, Karaoke, Mahjong, Mexican Train, Pickleball, Fitness Classes, Technology Classes and much more.
All this without leaving your own community! Don’t stress when it comes to making plans; let us do it for you.
Court Sports at Estero Country Club
Tennis is a dynamic sport that holds a special place in the hearts of millions worldwide. Beyond its moments of athletic brilliance, tennis serves a far greater purpose. It instills values and nurtures physical as well as mental well-being.
For tennis lovers, we serve more than just a place to play their beloved sport. It is a vital cornerstone within the community.
Our Club stands as a revered haven for tennis enthusiasts in the vibrant state of Florida. It offers exceptional tennis experience for players of all ages and skill levels.
Calling all enthusiasts and newcomers alike to experience the thrill of this fast-paced and addictive sport.
Nestled amidst lush tropical surroundings, our state-of-the-art Pickleball courts offer the perfect setting to hone your skills or learn the game from our experienced instructors.
Whether you’re seeking a friendly match or a competitive challenge, our vibrant community welcomes players of all levels. Don your favorite gear, bask in the Florida sunshine, and relish the excitement of Pickleball at Estero Country Club.
Experience a perfect blend of competition and relaxation as you take in the lush greenery and warm Florida sunshine. Join us for exciting bocce matches that bring together players of all skill levels, fostering camaraderie and a sense of community.
Whether you’re a seasoned pro or a beginner looking to learn the ropes, our expert instructors will guide you through the game with passion and patience.
Bocce at Estero Country Club is an unforgettable way to make new friends, enjoy outdoor activities, and bask in the unparalleled beauty of our surroundings.
Come and roll with us!
Access to excellent facilities:
Our Club boasts a remarkable array of unmatched facilities in Florida. Our tennis, pickleball, and bocce courts are meticulously designed to enhance your court experiences.
The Club features a diverse range of well-maintained courts. We provide the perfect environment for players to test their skills and improve their game.
Professional coaching and skill development:
At our Club, players have access to highly experienced and dedicated coaches. The USPTA Professional Staff provides lessons and clinics to meet the needs of players at every skill level, with five lighted Har-Tru courts. two pickleball courts and two bocce courts available for play.
Our professionals also supervise an extensive offering of programs, tournaments, and social mixers.
Competitive opportunities and events:
At Estero Country Club, we aim to foster camaraderie and friendship among our members. We host regular social events, tournaments, and leagues throughout the year. Our objective is to provide opportunities for players to showcase their skills and engage in friendly competitions.
- Morning open player “Drop in” round-robin
- Monthly Fun Mixers during our summer months
- Holiday Themed Party Mixers
- Video Mixer Series
- Flex League & K-Swiss Singles Leagues
- Lee County Couples Mixed League
- Bonero Ladies League
- USPTA Bonita League
- Lee-Col League
- Lee County Women’s Tennis League
- Lee County Men’s Tennis League
- Men’s and Ladies’ Invitational Tournaments
Recognizing the importance of family involvement, we welcome players of all ages.
The club offers junior tennis programs that introduce young players to the sport. Moreover, parents can enjoy peace of mind, knowing that their children are learning in a safe and supportive environment. We also organize family-oriented events to help you create lasting memories both on and off the court.
We invite you to join our esteemed establishment as you embark on your racquet journey!
Fitness at Estero Country Club
Whether you’re looking to maintain your golf swing, exercise the muscles to improve your tennis game, or enhance your strength and cardiovascular health, our Fitness Center offers a variety of equipment to promote a healthy lifestyle. We have personal training available to assist in reaching your goals and teach you how to use equipment safely and efficiently. You will be assigned a private code with 24 hour access to enjoy the facility at any time that fits your schedule. Combined with one of our lifestyle programs, Estero Country Club Fitness Center is a great way to meet new friends who also enjoy fun and healthy living.
- Three flat screen televisions
- Fresh towels
- 24 hour access with private security code
- Personalized charts to track your fitness
- Private men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Filtered water
- Activities board
- Cardiovascular Equipment
- Life Fitness Treadmills
- Cybex Elliptical
- Life Fitness Elliptical
- Stairmasters 3800
- Schwinn Bicycle
- Core Fitness Exercise Balls
NAUTILUS NITRO STRENGTH TRAINING EQUIPMENT
- Compound Row
- Overhead Press
- Vertical Chest
- Leg Extension
- Seated Leg Curl
- Bicep Curl
- Lower Back
- Rotary Torso
- Flat Bench
- Nautilus Incline Bench
- Dumb Bells 5lbs-45 lbs
- Exercise Mats
FAN CLUB – COMMENTS:
“I feel our gym is a vital part of our club. It is well kept and has excellent equipment. Having a trainer to guide us in using the equipment properly is indeed a plus. Also to be knowledgeable in using the proper equipment to accomplish your goals is a definite plus. I look forward to my visits to the gym because I feel confident that I will be using my time wisely and will accomplish my goals.” Ria Cafasso
“We have used the Estero Country Club gym ever since it opened. We enjoy using all of the equipment, especially the treadmills and bikes. The equipment is always well maintained and the members we have met working out have made our experience the best. The gym being open 24/7 is another good feature. We would recommend the club fitness center to all members and it is only a short drive, bike ride or walk from home. Come to the club very early and we will personally welcome you.” Rick & Pat Taliaferro
Estero Country Club’s gentle yoga includes classical postures and breathing. It will increase flexibility, tone and strengthen muscles and improve overall mental and physical well-being! All levels, including anyone new to yoga are welcome.
FAN CLUB – COMMENT
“I have been a member of Estero Country Club for twelve years and look forward to the yoga classes we have at our Club. Our instructor is well informed and professional. It is so convenient to have these classes available right in our own community!” Pat Peyla
“I’ve been taking yoga classes for more than 40 years. This class at ECC is geared for all levels and is a great way to stretch before golf. We have an excellent instructor and the fact that it is so conveniently located at our club is an added bonus.” Jane Jirsa
STRETCH & TONE
Want to improve that tennis or golf swing? Want help with your everyday living movements? Join us for some strength, overall flexibility, balance & stretching. These exercises were created & combined specifically to target the core (abs, back & gluts), upper arm, shoulder, legs and feet for increased balance, strength, flexibility and range of motion needed to improve your game. Great for all ages, levels. Exercises can be done standing, with chair assistance or sitting if you’re not the athlete you once were. All will enjoy and benefit from this class!
Contact Communications & Membership Manager Sarah Lenio To Learn More!
Sarah Lenio – Communications & Membership Manager
Phone: (239) 267-7000
19501 Vintage Trace Cir, Estero, FL 33967